- I went to the Stadium of Fire and it was a solid good time. I'm now a bigger fan of both David Archuletta and Brad Paisley.
- I'm also becoming more and more converted to the music of Taylor Swift. I heard her song "mean" and just think she's darling. Who knew I enjoyed country goods so much? Not I, my friends. Not I.
- I ran the Freedom 10K in Provo with my brother Adam and Sister-in-law Camarie. It was so much fun. It was only my second race. (First being my half marathon in Oct 2010) I love running. And running with other people has proven to be just the ticket
- I have a summer "to-do" list. One of the things on it is: go to a zumba class. Why? Mostly because it seems super faddy and I thought it'd be hilarious. But alas, I kinda enjoyed it. Any opportunity to shake it is an opportunity that I'll take!
- I LOVE hiking. I try to go on a hike a day. It's starting to get repetitive since I only hike the cave and letters on the mountain. But I enjoy it. It's nice to be outside. Nice to be alone with my thoughts and somewhere beautiful.
- Can we just talk about 90's movies? Soo funny. We got a wee group together to watch "Surf Ninjas" (a flick Ad and I watched as little kids) and to this day I find it super funny. It was a good time had by one and all.
- I think I have a problem. I cannot miss an episode of Bachelorette. I find the whole point of the show hysterical and even a little pathetic but I can't stop. Ben is funny in a dorky way. JP is darling. I want one of him I think.
- I'm going to an institute dance tonight and cannot wait. Something happens when just the right song comes on and standing still is just not an option. So I'm going with a couple of girlfriends and we're going to dance the night away. It seems like a good choice to me.
- My sister came to visit. I adore her. We went shopping running, made yummy salads, and always have good laughs. I miss her. I wish I could just apparate to Texas whenever I wanted. (Yes, unnecessary Harry Potter reference)
- I had breakfast with some french friends the other day--one of whom did an internship in Paris while I was on my mission in Italy. Therefore, I have since been daydreaming of doing an internship in Paris or Italy when I finish my degree next year. I am not good at dreaming small.
Friday, July 8, 2011
Oh My Dear
Get ready for a very jumbled post!!