- So You Think You Can Dance. I love it. I really do. For some reason the fancy posture partner dances don't tend to be my fav. Is that super unclassy of me? Hope not. But I love the hip-hop and contemporary dances. Visual deliciousness. Love it. Also Mary Murphy's mouth fascinates me. haha
- Italian card game night. Scopa. I need to find those cards somewhere.
- Hearing from old friends.
- Ballet flats. I dunno what my deal is but I have never gotten into really high heels. Maybe I think I'm tall? haha I dunno. But I'm convinced that even if I went on a date with Andre the Giant, I'd still pull out some cute ballet flats to go with my outfit and not see anything wrong with it.
- Scarves. Mmm! It might be the only downside of the weather warming up. My neck longs for them!
- Olive oil and Balsamic vinegar on my salads. Holy smokes, how did I only know about ranch before venturing to Europe? It's a duo that did wonders for my tastebuds and salads.
- Guilty pleasure: The Bachelorette. I think that the whole concept of the show is a bit silly and yet it still sucks me in. For some reason I really like JP and am thankful out-of-my-mind that she sent creepy mask boy home.
- Lake Powell. I think Walt Disney got it wrong. While Disneyland is a great place, I think Lake Powell is the happiest place on earth. I love every detail about that place. I love waking up with sore muscles from tubing, sore red skin from too much sun, next to a bunch of darling morning-haired people that I love, to falling asleep on the roof underneath a blanket of stars that are framed by gorgeous red rock cliffs. And I love every moment in between sun up and sun down. Love that place.
- Working out. I love when I can feel the sweat dripping down my face. How gross is that?! I feel completely unlady-like that I enjoy that. I guess it just makes me feel like my workout was awesome that day and my body is telling me so. haha
Wednesday, June 8, 2011
Another installment of loves...
Things that I love are always coming to mind. Little details really. But I like writing them down. Here are some things that I love this week: